PLACEMENT AND DURATION
The Full-Time Analyst Program, which consists of two 12-month rotations, provides an ongoing opportunity to explore various areas within Human Resources. Placements are based on Analyst preferences and business knowledge, interview feedback and current business needs. As a result, our Analysts gain a well-rounded HR experience in the financial services industry and a deep understanding of the Firm’s culture and strategy.
Training begins with Firmwide orientation, followed by a three-week training program that consists of business unit and industry specific content, networking opportunities and team-building activities. There is also one-week dedicated to HR-specific training consisting of technical, educational and professional development sessions to ensure a positive transition into HR. This provides Analysts the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of each functional area across Human Resources through introductory overviews and hands-on case studies which highlight how the division works together to provide solutions to our clients. HR Analysts also receive monthly educational opportunities to enhance the learning experience and foster greater class cohesion.
Responsibilities vary by role and rotation, but may include:
- Develop workforce analytics to help management make informed decisions and deliver innovative HR solutions.
- Design and implement new ways to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Deliver reporting and analytics to help manage compensation expense and forecasting or headcount metrics for Business Units.
- Collaborate across HR to evaluate and reengineer processes on how to achieve greater operational efficiency.
- Gain a broad understanding of the HR operating model and divisional interdependencies.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, handle sensitive information with discretion and demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Aptitude for handling multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Possess poise and self-confidence.
- Preferred majors: Human Resources Management, Finance, Business Management, Economics, Organizational Development, Industrial Relations, Communications or Psychology.
Contact Elena at our Recruitment Office, and send her your CV and Cover letter to RECRUITING@INSIGNEO.COM.